Ralph Lauren Home - No Status

Hello ,

My issue is not yet resolved.

I tried contacting the Ralph Lauren Customer care number given by you below. But they said they are only taking ralphlaren.com orders.

I placed an order in www.vipplazafans.com. I had ordered n nearly 11 items which cost around $145. The order number is #740070803. PFA the screenshot ofbthe order placed.

I made this order on July 25 2018. But I didnt receive any status updates yet.

There is no customer care number available over the site. The option which ever is there on the site doesnt hav any impact.

I kindly requestbyou to help me out on this. I eother need my money or the product. Please help me out guys.

Thanks,

Venmathi

Product or Service Mentioned: Ralph Lauren Home Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 20.

Ralph Lauren Home - NO SERVICE WITHOUT BEING DESIGNER

I bought the Madeline Floral lamp for nearly $2000.00. Beautiful lamp but the shade, harp, and finial got lost in a move. I called RLH purchase a replacement shade, harp, and finial but got the run around. Then I was told told to call designer number but they refused to help unless I was a designer. This lamp is huge and to find a replacement shade that looks as good is impossible because I have tried. I didn’t need a designer to buy the lamp so why do I need a designer to buy the replacement shade, harp, and finial. I spend a lot of money on home decor but I will not waste buying something from here again due to the lack of costumer service and stupid rules.

Mad customer

Cindy Riley

Cindylouriley@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Ralph Lauren Home Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want the shade, finial, and harp.

• Ralph Lauren Home S Service Stinks
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01.

Ralph Lauren Home - Simple Review #1487691684

Discontinuance of your paint! Right in the middle of remodel.

Now I have to repaint everything which ends up costing me double if not tripple the amount.

I will never buy another product from your company again. Customer service was absolutely useless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ralph Lauren Home Paint.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2017.